Transfer Station Stickers
Please note: Transfer Station Stickers are for residential refuse only.
- The current sticker will be permanently placed accordingly by the attendant.
- Stickers not permanently attached will be considered null or void
- All materials must be contained in bags or boxes to prevent windblown litter
- MA Registration is required- If registration does not have the current Lakeville address, proof of residency is also required consisting of one of the following; current tax bill, current utility bill, lease, or closing papers, etc.
- Stickers go on sale May 1st and should be purchased by residents using the facility on a weekly basis by July 1st. If you have not purchased your sticker by July 1st, you will be given a reminder and two weeks to purchase one. After the two weeks, you will not be allowed access to the Transfer Station until you purchase your sticker.
$60.00 initial sticker
|Residential/ Commercial Stickers||$10.00 (2nd vehicle of same household)|
$12.50 per pack of 5 (as of November 11, 2019)
|17 gallons||$8.00 per pack of 5 (as of November 11, 2019)|
|All non-recyclable items must be in Town of Lakeville trash bags, or considered a bulky waste item.|
Garbage bags can be purchased at any of the following retailers:
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Winberg's True Value
- Tamarack Wine & Spirits
- Starr's Country Store
- Lakeville Liquors and Market (formerly Savas)
- Muckey's Liquors
- Joe's Gas
- Lakeville Senior Center
- Board of Selectmen's Office
- Hannaford's Supermarket
- Trucchi's Supermarket
- New England Farms