The Lakeville Police Department will continue to patrol and respond to all emergencies as usual. However, in compliance with Governor Baker’s social distancing guidelines, we are requesting citizens avoid coming into the police station for general, walk-in business in response to the threat of COVID-19. We ask that citizens make all non-emergency reports and inquiries to the department by telephone rather than in person. The Lakeville Police Department can be reached on its business line at 508-947-4422. Continue to dial 911 for any emergencies.
All records requests can be completed online. Please visit our website and select Records & Reports. You will have the option to receive your requested documents via email or U.S. Mail.
Car Seat Installation
All car seat installations are temporarily suspended. If you require assistance over the telephone or request to speak to one of our technicians, please call 508-947-4422.
Med Return Box
The medication return box will be temporarily closed. Please properly secure all medications in your homes until we can continue the MedReturn program.
The Lakeville Police Department will be altering the firearm licensing process until further notice.
- All applicants should send in their new or renewal applications via mail to Lakeville Police Department, 323 Bedford St., Lakeville, MA 02347.
- Applications can be found online here.
- The in-person portion of the licensing process will be temporarily delayed for new applicants until further notice.
- For licensees who apply for renewal before the expiration of their license (and who get a receipt acknowledging so), their license will remain valid.
- For licensees who apply for renewal after the expiration of their license, their license will be deemed valid for a period not to exceed 90 days beyond the expiration date, unless the license is revoked. This provision applies only to License to Carry cards and not Firearm Identification cards.