The Town of Lakeville is excited to offer residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their real estate and personal property tax bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost
- Access, view and pay your real estate tax or personal property tax bill online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment
- You have the option to pay immediately, schedule a payment or sign up for Auto-Pay
- Pay online for as little as 40 Cents, less than the cost of a stamp
Click here for frequently asked questions about online bill payments.
Use of a charge card or electronic check/ACH will incur a convenience fee. The Town of Lakeville receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable. The convenience fee when using credit cards is a percentage-based or flat rate fee that varies depending on the card type, amount and the type of bill you are paying. The convenience fee for an electronic check/ACH is 40 cents. The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement.